BBQ Event Chairman: Phillip Trapp
2017 Annual Branch 8 BBQ: June 20, 3:00 ‘Till Dusk
Annual Branch 8 BBQ
June 20th 3:00 ‘Till Dusk
SOLD OUT! Make Wait List Reservations Now
update 4/16/2017 PAYMENT IS NOW DUE
FOR CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS:
- Send your check made out to Phil Trapp, 4134 Quail Run Drive, Danville, CA 94506
- Drop the check off at the BBQ table before the May lunch
You can sign-up for the WAIT LIST anytime by emailing Phil Trapp at email@example.com or at the BBQ activity table before and after the May lunch meeting.
The annual BBQ is hosted by the cheerful and hard-working members of the highly popular Sirs in the Kitchen activity. The festivities start at 3:00, appetizers are served around 3:45, and dinner is around 5:00. Everyone is invited to help clean-up the park grounds before wrapping up the fun at dusk.
We are sticking with our winning menu combination:
- Pre-dinner appetizers: barbequed Italian light sausage, chicken wings and an assortment of dips and salsas.
- Dinner: Tri Tip Steak, beans, potato salad, green salad, and garlic bread
- Chocolate cookies for dessert.
- Wine, beer, soft drinks and water
- All included in the $25 price per person
The Concord BBQ site is large and easily accessible:
- The walk to the festivities is short and on level ground
- Plenty of parking is available
- A spot is designated to drop off guests and chairs prior to parking your car.
2016 photos from Derek Southern
Photos from 2014 BBQ (click on a picture to move to the next, or wait and they change every 5 seconds)
(pictures by Derek Southern, if other members have pictures please submit them so they can be added)
updated 4/2/2017 dls