As one of the participants in the Capital One Cafe’ Non-Profit Week, organized by Branch 8 Community Outreach and Publicity and Image Committees, we have been asked to invite our membership to a Non-profit Appreciation Brunch sponsored by Capital One, at Capital One Cafe on May 5th from 1 pm to 4 pm. Because we are such large group in comparison to the other participants, we felt compelled to limit our confirmed reservations. It was decided to be a “first come first served RESERVED invitation, limited to 25 members of our branch.This will be a great private, catered Party Brunch, by Sunset Cafe’, a well known local Bistro. You will have a good time and know many of the people there, but not all, and that is fun also! Branch 8 Day is also Saturday. That is when Thom Watkins: Recruiting and Diversity and Publicity and Image, Community Outreach committees represent our wonderful branch!
Cap One address: There are many parking lots around the Cafe.
Capital One Cafe
139 South Main Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
All RESERVATIONS will be CONFIRMED through the following process:
- e-mail or call me:Tony de Losada firstname.lastname@example.org H- 925-945-1730,
Cell 510-566-2661, if you want to go to Brunch.
- Send me or tell me, your email address and telephone number.
- I will send you a confirmation link. OPEN THE LINK ASAP.
- Fill-in the information in the link, click REGISTER: Indicate how many tickets for Brunch (1 or 2) Name, E-mail, click confirmation instructions; the listing takes 3 or four minutes.
- You will either receive a confirmation of your reserved space, or you will be told it is fully booked, “No more reservations.”
- You will be waitlisted ending Wednesday, May 3rd, at which time the wait list dissolves. After that, I’ll do the best I can for you!
The Brunch will be a great opportunity for all groups to network, create connections and discuss our Mission as a Non-Profit in the Community amongst each other.
During the Brunch we will give away a beautiful gift basket with Peet’s products and Capital One Branded items. There is going to be a sweepstakes entry ticket for the gift basket during the week. The tickets will be given to all general public visitors to the non-profit tables and the winner will be announced on Saturday at the luncheon.
I look forward to seeing you on Saturday.May 5th.
Tony de Losada Director 2015-2019
SIR Branch 8 Walnut Creek
“The mission of SIR is to improve the lives of our members through fun activities and events, while making friends for life!”