It’s true that we are sold out but the Wait List is open!
We usually have at least 10-15 cancellations, so the odds of getting confirmed are good….provided you get your name on the Wait List. Send an email to Phil Trapp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 963-1819.
Where: Cowell Community Park, 3501 Cowell Road, Concord 94520
When: Tuesday, June 19th, 3:00 ‘til dusk, appetizers served at 3:30, dinner at 5:00
What’s to Eat and Drink?
- Drinks: Wine, beer, soft drinks, juices and water
- Appetizers: Grilled sausages, dips, chips, nuts and veggies
- Dinner: BBQ chicken, pulled pork, baked beans, green salad, potato salad, cole slaw and rolls
- Dessert: Ice cream sandwiches
Who is doing this? The members of Sirs in the Kitchen are doing it all.
- All SIR members, applicants, spouses/partners and guests
- The park is limited to 150 attendees, so GET ON THE WAIT LIST!
And the price is? $30 per person all inclusive, payment collected in May
How do I sign up for the Wait List?
- Send an email to Phil Trapp at email@example.com, or
- Call Phil at 925-963-1819, or
- In the lobby at the BBQ table during the May pre-lunch time.
Phil Trapp, BBQ Chairman Ron Maciak, Co-Executive Chef
Thom Watkins, Co-Executive Chef Ed Benson, Chairman Emeritus